The Murse Effect #9 - WWE Payback 2016 Review Part II
a long time ago.
Updated a long time ago.
What? Another episode so soon?!? As promised, this begins a wave of uploading episodes so you the listener can enjoy this hi-kwality content. Welcome to episode 5 of The Murse Effect!!
This episode, I curate some of my favorite things related to pirates, more specifically, pirates portrayal in multimedia. Disclaimer: I don't condone what they've done because they've done some really, really awful things in our history, but watching the movies and reading the books and playing the video games makes them super cool.
I talk about the Pirates of the Caribbean series, the book 'Ivory' by Tony Park, and Naughty Dog's Uncharted 4 for the Playstation 4.
Please, please, please spread the joy that is The Murse Effect; rate, comment, and subscribe, and any feedback is welcome at theMURSEeffect@gmail.com.
"Whatever you are, be a good one." - Abraham Lincoln
History of Pirates Podcast - http://historyofpiratespodcast.com
Soundclips (all appear here under fair use):
- "Hoist the Colours" as featured in the film, 'Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End'. Score by Hans Zimmer, copyright 2007 Walt Disney Records
- "The Medallion Calls", 'Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl Original Motion Picture Soundtrack', score by Klaus Badelt, copyright 2003 Walt Disney Records
- Alex Lisi - Epic Game Action Music (copyright free)
- "Uncharted 2 (Live)" by Video Games Live as featured on 'Level 4' album. Copyright 2015 Mystical Stone Entertainment
- "Talk Like a Pirate" as featured on the 'Jake and the Never Land Pirates Soundtrack', copyright 2011 Walt Disney Records
Huma-Huma - Cielo (http://huma-huma.com)
Jahzzar - Please Listen Carefully (https://soundcloud.com/jahzzar)
Kontekst - Buddha (https://soundcloud.com/kontekstmusic)