Interview with Kimberly Faith, Breathwork Expert
about 10 days ago.
Updated 2 months ago.
I think you will find my guest to be helpful in helping us with being even more productive, so you can get more done in less time and have more time to do what you really want to do.
Les Watson’s passion for and expertise in self-management and productivity (has earned him the nickname ‘The Time Lord’) comes from over 30 years of experience as a trainer, speaker, facilitator, and coach in self-management, motivation, and communication. He is the author of ‘Get Back An Hour In Every Day’ and facilitates the acclaimed ‘Creating Success Program’.
Here are a few questions I asked Les that you will benefit from by listening to his interview:
• What are the biggest productivity challenges?
• How can I reduce or stop Procrastinating and get more high payoff activities done?
• How can we best tackle the monster that is email?
• Based on your experience, where are the most common places where most people can get back an hour every day, so we are better utilizing our valuable time?
• How do I deal with interruptions?
• I talk about the fact that we are choosing to do something every second of every day, and is that activity moving you forward or keeping you where you are. How do you suggest that we make better choices as we go through our day, week, and month, so we are more quickly on the path to achieving our goals?
• All of my clients have KPI’s – Key Performance Indicators – that they consistently track. What do you see as the benefits of having and paying attention to our KPIs?
• Believe is my favorite word. What are your thoughts on how our belief helps us to be more productive?
• How do you suggest we incorporate gratitude into our lives and what are the benefits of doing so?
You can find my interview with Les Watson at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
Subscribe and get new episodes as they are released.
Download Les Watson’s 25 Time Tips resource by going to https://www.getmoretime.com.au/timetips
To download my complimentary Gratitude Journal Exercise, go to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/gratitude/. I hope you get value and insight from using this Gratitude Journal exercise.
Aim for what you want each and every day!
The Accountability Coach™
The Results Accelerator™
Get a daily Accountability Minute single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the "right foot", by subscribing to The Accountability Minute at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ or you can find The Accountability Minute on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
- Subscribe to my high-value short business success tips and resources Blog (https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/)
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel with business success principles (https://www.youtube.com/annebachrach)
- Connect with me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheAccountabilityCoach)
- Connect with me on Linked-in thttps://www.linkedin.com/in/annebachrach)
- Connect with me on Pinterest (https://pinterest.com/resultsrule/)
- Connect with me on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/annebachrach/)
I’m author of 5 books, including Excuses Don’t Count; Results Rule, Live Life with No Regrets, No Excuses, and the Work Life Balance Emergency Kit, The Roadmap To Success with Stephen Covey and Ken Blanchard, and more.