Paul Reddick interviews parents and professionals about the best and worst things they've seen their sons and players do for training, dealing with injuries, and playing the game.
Updated about 1 month ago.
An update from Paul
Baseball Dads Update
about 1 month ago.
64. Does Your Son Have To Choose Between Positions?
3 months ago.
63. Two Things Your Son Could Be Told That You Should Never
62. Why You Should Not Work On Pitch Grips
4 months ago.
61. Is Your Son’s Pitching Training All Wrong?
60. When You Mess Up As A Dad
59. Little League Scandal
58. Should Your 8 Year Old Play Travel Baseball?
5 months ago.
57. Book Review: Play Ball by Dr. Christopher Ahmad
56. How To Ask Your Son's Coach For More Playing Time
To subscribe to or rate a podcast, you must be logged in.
Fan accounts are completely free, and once you're signed up you'll be able to get updates on all the podcasts you listen to as they're released!