Divorced Dads Rights - DadCast - Episode # 12
a long time ago.
Updated a long time ago.
Divorced Dads Rights - DadCast - Episode # 6
Length: 60 Minutes
Recording/Mixdown date: April 16-17, 2006
Release date: April 18, 2006
Copyright - April 16, 2006,
Danny Guspie & Heidi Nabert All rights reserved worldwide
THIS WEEK’S WE DISCUSS:
1. Fathers Rights is not a dirty word, if Winning = Peace for your Child. Introduction to the “Divorced Dad RoadMap”.
2. Mentors and father Figures to help you learn the ropes at Family Court
3. News items – Australia’s Dads don’t get Child Support; Divorced Dad writes Dear Amy for help in getting child support; banned in Boston – Family Court Judge bans book about her practices as a Family Court Judge; Family Court 911
An Inside Look: Our Fathers Resources Meeting: Potential Move-away case involving transportation issues
4. Divorce 101 – Introduction: Creating a Game Plan: Your Divorce Management Plan
5. Top 10 Divorced-Dad-Daily Countdown
6. The 52 Top Reasons "Dave" should listen to DadCast this Year - Reason # 49
7. Editorial – Springtime: Love is in the Air Introducing Scott Paton –The Dean of Blogonomics and Podology – Our mentor from the Internet Marketing Center (IMC) and a TRUE “Podcasting and RSS Genius” : he’s the inspiration for this podcast
8. You can participate in DadCast by sending us questions, audio, news, documents et cetera - Click here to send your submissions or ask your questions.
Please let us know what you think about DADcast!
Divorced-dad-daily.com - Hosts:
Danny Guspie & Heidi Nabert
Producer/Audio Engineer - Danny Guspie
Music by The Danny's
Go to DIVORCED-DAD-DAILY.COM
Sign up for FREE help from successful divorced dads for Family Court. Stop losing, paying huge legal bills and START WINNING NOW!
Fathers Resources International (FRI) Executive Director Danny Guspie and National Shared Parenting Association President, Heidi Nabert discuss fathers rights, family court activism; Mentoring by successful divorce dads for newbies to Family Court.