Divorced Dads Rights - DadCast - Episode # 12
a long time ago.
Updated a long time ago.
Divorced Dads Rights - DadCast - Episode # 5
Length: 60 Minutes
Recording/Mixdown date: April 9, 2006
Release date: April 11, 2006
Copyright - April 9, 2006,
Danny Guspie & Heidi Nabert
All rights reserved worldwide
THIS WEEK’S WE DISCUSS:
1. White Knight Syndrome – Good men who set themselves up to lose it all in Family Court
2. Deadlines at family Court and the consequences of missing them
3. News items - April 25th is Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS) Awareness Day, Action Alerts: EU International Protest in support of PAS Awareness Day, Follow the Money: Larry Holland's research -: Federal Child Support Enforcement Incentives that interfere with parental autonomy and shared parenting legislation; Updates on progres of New York and Australia - Shared Parenting legislation, Power Behind the Throne Campaign
4. An Inside Look: Our Fathers Resources Meeting: Potential Move-away case involving transportation issues
5. Representing yourself in Family Court - Is it common? Wise? Possible?
6. Top 10 Divorced-Dad-Daily News Countdown
7. The 52 Top Reasons "Dave" should listen to DadCast this Year - Reason # 50
8. Editorial – 99C for the Dnny's on ITunes; Springtime: The end of Shovelling Snow and Scott Paton – The Dean of Blogonomics and Podology – Our mentor from the Internet Marketing Center (IMC) and a TRUE “Podcasting and RSS Genius” : he’s the inspiration for this podcast.
9. You can participate in DadCast by sending us questions, audio, news, documents et cetera - Click here to send your submissions or ask your questions.
Please let us know what you think about DADcast!
Divorced-dad-daily.com - Hosts: Danny Guspie & Heidi Nabert
Producer/Audio Engineer - Danny Guspie
Music by The Danny's
Go to DIVORCED-DAD-DAILY.COM - Sign up for FREE help from successful divorced dads for Family Court. Stop losing, paying huge legal bills
and START WINNING NOW! Fathers Resources International (FRI) Executive Director Danny Guspie and National Shared Parenting Association
President, Heidi Nabert discuss fathers rights, family court activism; Mentoring by successful divorce dads for newbies to Family Court.