Gurus: Questions & Answers
about 29 days ago.
Updated 11 months ago.
Arjuna, who grew up with Krishna, questions how Krishna taught the science of the self to the sun god at the dawn of time. [BG 4.4 - 4.6]
- The role of karma in shaping our lives and bodies
- Why we don’t remember our past lives
- What happens when we are liberated
- The story of Jada Bharata
Additional topics include:
- Three obstacles to chanting
- The story of Kalman Shapira, the rebbe of the Warsaw Ghetto
Class notes available at www.gitawisdom.org/podcast
Questions? Join the Gita Wisdom Discussion Group on Facebook
We are reading from Bhagavad Gita As It Is by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada