Part 2 of A Rational Approach to Detachment
2 months ago.
Updated about 1 year ago.
Arjuna, who grew up with Krishna, questions how Krishna taught the science of the self to the sun god at the dawn of time. [BG 4.4 - 4.6]
- The role of karma in shaping our lives and bodies
- Why we don’t remember our past lives
- What happens when we are liberated
- The story of Jada Bharata
Additional topics include:
- Three obstacles to chanting
- The story of Kalman Shapira, the rebbe of the Warsaw Ghetto
Class notes available at www.gitawisdom.org/podcast
Questions? Join the Gita Wisdom Discussion Group on Facebook
We are reading from Bhagavad Gita As It Is by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada