Mozelleology: Eclectic Discussions

“Mozelleology” is a podcast full of eclectic information. Personally, I absolutely LOVE learning about new things… even if I do not agree with them or they seem “out there”. At the very least, what I hear feeds my brain, otherwise I feel like I’m wasting valuable time. So as I share interesting topics with my listeners, I just ask that you keep an open mind. You just never know what you could learn, and what could change your life or the life of someone you love. While some of my episodes may inspire you and others may turn you off completely, I am pretty certain about one thing… listening to this podcast will provide you with great topics for conversation. If you are ever at a loss for words or stuck in an awkward moment, just say, “Hey guess what I heard on the Mozelleology podcast today…?” because for years I have said, “Knowledge is worthless unless it’s shared”. So... start sharing @ www.Mozelleology.com.

RSS 0 0
0:00
Loading

From Trauma to Transformation

Updated about 28 days ago.

Know someone trying to heal from trauma? Perhaps this audio book will help. This is a powerful, inspirational, raw, no-fluff-added memoir on audio of which 90% of this was recorded by Antonia Marquee on YouTube @ TheAntoniaMarkie. The other 10% was recorded by Mozelle Martin herself. Connect with Mozelle @ www.MozelleMartin.com

Comments