How can I easily see and get rid of duplicates in Excel?
about 5 days ago.
Updated about 5 days ago.
In this week's episode of Ask SME Anything:
1. I have a formula in Excel that has names instead of cells. How did they do that? 2:25
2. A lot of times when I paste something from another place, it looks different and I always have to reformat it. Why does that happen and how can I fix it? 11:59
3. How can I easily see and get rid of duplicates in Excel? 21:43
4. I have some excel files that are still in xls format. What should I be ready to fix if I convert them to .xlsx format? 31:16
5. My coworker always talks about Pivot Tables and how great they are. What is a Pivot Table? 39:09