Interview with Nicky Billou, Author, Finish Line Thinking
about 2 days ago.
Updated about 2 days ago.
I think you will find my guest to be a wealth of knowledge around helping us think and win like a champion, so you can scale your business and make even more money along with making the difference you were born to make.
Nicky Billou is the #1 International Best-Selling Author of the book: Finish Line Thinking™: How to Think and Win Like a Champion. He has also written The Thought Leader’s Journey: A Fable of Life, and The Power Of Connecting: How To Activate Profitable Relationships By Serving Your Network. Nicky is an in-demand and a highly inspirational speaker to corporate audiences such as RBC, LuluLemon, Royal LePage, and TorStar Media. He is an advisor to some of the most successful and dynamic entrepreneurs in Canada.
Here are a few of the questions I asked Nicky that you will benefit from by listening to his interview:
• Why do most of us live in our comfort zone and how can you get the heck out of it, assuming we want out?
• Why is it better for us to go narrow in your market niche than broad?
• How can we position ourselves as a branded thought leader, so that our ideal clients come to us?
• How can we sell without coming across as salesy?
• How can I add $20,000 — $100,000 to my income?
You can find my interview with Nicky at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
Subscribe and get notified every time a new episode is released.
Take advantage of Nicky’s complimentary Success Call, so that you can get clear on why you might be stuck in your business and create a roadmap to get them unstuck, so you can go to the next level. Schedule your call by going to https://ecircleacademy.com/appointments/.
If you would like help figuring out your WHY, schedule a complimentary call with me to get started on your Success Road Map.
Aim for what you want each and every day!
The Accountability Coach™
The Results Accelerator™
Get a daily Accountability Minute single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the "right foot", by subscribing to The Accountability Minute at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ or you can find The Accountability Minute on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
- Subscribe to my high-value short business success tips and resources Blog (https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/)
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel with business success principles (https://www.youtube.com/annebachrach)
- Connect with me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheAccountabilityCoach)
- Connect with me on Linked-in thttps://www.linkedin.com/in/annebachrach)
- Connect with me on Pinterest (https://pinterest.com/resultsrule/)
- Connect with me on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/annebachrach/)
I’m author of 5 books, including Excuses Don’t Count; Results Rule, Live Life with No Regrets, No Excuses, and the Work Life Balance Emergency Kit, The Roadmap To Success with Stephen Covey and Ken Blanchard, and more.