Episode 115: Eric Bischoff
about 4 days ago.
Updated about 4 days ago.
Episode sponsored by Ridge Wallet: https://www.ridgewallet.com/creativecontrol
Use Code "CC10" for 10% off of your order
On this week's Creative Control, we have a truly legendary figure in the history of pro wrestling, former WCW President, RAW General Manager, and Impact Wrestling Executive Producer, ERIC BISCHOFF!
Eric and I delve deep into some of the post WCW days of his career, and hit some WCW questions as well!
Topics discussed include:
-did WWE contact him to be involved in either The Invasion or the return of the NWO?
- did he have any contact or involvement in some of the post WCW/ECW start up promotions, including MECW, XWF, or, WWA?
- did he have any conversations with Jeff or Jerry Jarrett in the beginning stages of TNA, and what are his thoughts on Jerry overall?
- who were his right hand men in WCW, and what were his thoughts on JJ Dillon, Dusty Rhodes, Greg Gagne, and Kevin Sullivan?
- who were his favorite WCW talents to work with on camera?
- during the Monday Night Wars, what was his favorite "shot" that he took at WWE?
- working with Paul Heyman in WWE and a little known project they started together
- working with Chris Jericho in WWE
- working with John Cena in WWE
- working with The Big Show, Ric Flair, and Steve Austin through the years
- his memories of being in the Hammerstein Ballroom for ECW One Night Stand 2005
- writing his autobiography, "Controversy Creates Cash"
- his present day relationship with WWE, including his DVD/Blu Ray, inducting DDP into the WWE Hall Of Fame, and his appearance on the RAW 25th Anniversary
- his favorites to watch in today's WWE
- his recent TED TALK
- other projects he is working on in the entertainment world
- favorite episodes of 83 Weeks
Follow Eric on Twitter @EBischoff and on Patreon at patreon.com/83weeks
And follow and support Creative Control in the following ways!
patreon.com/joefeeney for several Watch-A-Longs each week with Justin Henry and Emil Jay!
Use the code CREATIVE for $10 off $25 spent on the delicious craft beers at Tavour.com!
Go to BlueChew.com and use the code CREATIVE for a free month's supply, for only $5 shipping!
Go to Lightstream.com/creative for an additional interest rate discount on an already low credit consolidation loan at 6.14% APR
Five Star Home Foods
Head to fivestarhomefoods.com/ccnetwork to redeem an exclusive offer worth $100 off of your first order! The order includes all natural meals including steak, chicken, and more!
Adam & Eve
Go to adamandeve.com and use the code CONTROL at check out for 50% off just about any item, 3 free adult DVDs, and one free mystery gift!
Check out The CCN on social media @JFFeeney3rd & @TheCCNetwork1 to keep up with all the shows and new releases!
Please check out the Creative Control t shirt store at prowrestlingtees.com/ccwithjoefeeney , and check me out weekly on Keepin It 100 with Konnan!
Please rate, review, and subscribe to Creative Control with Joe Feeney on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Stitcher, or Hipcast!