Episode 31 Part Four: High Life
2 months ago.
Updated about 1 year ago.
Welcome back to "Live from the ManCave!!!" Have you ever heard of the game, "Around the Bar"? In case you haven't, it's the game where a couple of guys sit around a bar, drinking and talking about some semi-current events...while getting pretty banged up. Fair warning for you: never start the game with a 10% ABV beer.
In this part of the "holiday" episode, CraigMakk reminds you that he may kind of like Batman a teeny, tiny bit (SPOILER ALERT: he's a lonely, sad, and pathetic BatGeek that will die alone); Serious Jest discusses the quality of sex performed by ladies with mental instabilities...and Tonya Harding; special guest Jim Sardonic is hacking you through your computer/smart phone as we speak; plus you'll hear about the impending launch of Cave Water II: The Return of CaveWater; uncover more revelations that the biggest "MindFuck" of 2020 is how easy it is to "Gaslight" America; take a crash course on why Pepe the Frog just plain sucks; witness the appearance of Keanu Reeves on a bender; hope you really like Harley Quinn and Margot Robbie, because you're going to hear about them...A LOT; plus listen to the guys drink some incredible Tavour-acquired beers (and whiskey) while rambling on about Mitch McConnell, Care Bears and much, much more. You probably should strap in, grab yourself a pretty strong beer (you'll need it to hang with these guys), and welcome back to "Live from the ManCave!!!"
Beer(s) of the Show:
- Odd 13 Brewing Moon Master IPA with Vanilla
- Urban Artifact Epicurean Cherries Jubilee Ale
- The Alchemist Skadoosh American IPA
- WeldWerks Brewing Company Coffee Coconut Stout
- SingleCut Beersmiths I'm An Alligator Imperial IPA
- Energy City Brewing Company Battisserie S'Mores Stout
- Eagle Park Brewing Company Tropical Trance Imperial Milkshake IPA
- Modis Brewing Company False Pattern New England Pale Ale
- Jim Beam's Red Stag Whiskey (he's a drunken badass)