5 Small Habits that Secretly Affect Your Productivity
about 13 days ago.
Updated 4 months ago.
Fired, robbed, divorced, and with two businesses down the drain, Chris Patrick was stuck on a one-way street of screwups and failures. This life wasn’t what he wanted—but sometimes, not getting what you want is exactly what you need.
Chris is a real estate consultant and founder of The Patrick Group, a premier real estate firm in Las Vegas. With over $100 million sold since 2013, he was named in the top 1% for all Las Vegas Realtors.
Chris’s goal is to inspire others to overcome their own serious hardships, traumatic events, or struggles in order to live their absolute best lives.
Here are some questions I asked Chris that you will benefit from by listening to his interview:
1. You were born into an abusive household and at the tender age of 12 you were wrongly accused of and arrested for a horrible crime that completely ruined your reputation. From there, you left home and transformed into a hard-partying snowboard bum. I’m curious, what shifted for you from this world of trauma to being a Vegas real estate success?
2. What happened to alter your mindset from all the unsuccessful and unhealthy things happening to you to having a success mindset and really wanting a better life?
3. How does someone transform a subpar business into a profitable empire (by focusing on yourself)?
4. Tell us about your step-by-step business-booming process that can improve your subpar enterprise into a prosperous empire.
5. How does someone create The Ultimate Mindset to determine your own rules and get the outcome they truly desire?
You can find my interview with Chris Patrick at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries. Subscribe and get new episodes as they are released.
Subscribe and get notified every time a new episode is released.
To learn more about his book, Disasters to Dreams. The Gritty Guide to Finding Success in the Face of Failure, go to www.chrispatrick.net.
Get Chris’s Free Guide: Roadblock to Rockstar (Smash the 10 Mental Roadblocks Holding You Back from Rockstar Status) at www.chrispatrick.net.
Get a daily Accountability Minute single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the "right foot", by subscribing to The Accountability Minute at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ or subscribe based on your country and podcast platform preference.
The Accountability Minute on Amazon's Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
Want timely and relevant information to help you make more money and work less, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life? Subscribe to my business success tips and resources blog by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/. Feel free to share this with others who you think would get value.
Aim for what you want each and every day!
The Accountability Coach™
The Results Accelerator™
Go to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com to check out for yourself how I, as your Accountability Coach™, can help you get and stay focused on you highest payoff activities that put you in the highest probability position to achieve your professional and personal goals, so you can enjoy the kind of business and life you truly want and deserve.
For more help with growing your business and accelerating your results, reach out to me today and schedule your complimentary consultation.
Author of Excuses Don’t Count; Results Rule, Live Life with No Regrets, No Excuses, and the Work Life Balance Emergency Kit, The Roadmap To Success with Stephen Covey and Ken Blanchard, and more.