Divorced Dads Rights - DadCast - Episode # 12
a long time ago.
Updated a long time ago.
Divorced Dads Rights - DadCast - Episode # 4
Length: 60 Minutes
Recording/Mixdown date: April 2-3, 2006
Release date: April 4, 2006
Copyright - April 2, 2006,
Danny Guspie & Heidi Nabert All rights reserved worldwide
THIS WEEK’S WE DISCUSS:
1. More tips on watching the action in Family Court to help you come up with YOUR GAME PLAN to save a lot in legal fees - Learning your Judge & Court House
2. What to do when your kids attempt to blackmail you, your ex and new partners to get what they want
3. News items - A promise kept - When good men step up; Gay father wins custody - impact of same sex custody battles on Mom vs. Dad cases
An Inside Look: Our Fathers Resources Meeting: Potential Move-away case involving transportation issues
4. Women Gatekeepers at Family Court and elsewhere: Do they all hate men?
5. Top 10 Divorced-Dad-Daily Countdown
6. The 52 Top Reasons "Dave" should listen to DadCast this Year - Reason # 51
7. Editorial – Springtime: Love is in the Air Introducing Scott Paton –The Dean of Blogonomics and Podology – Our mentor from the Internet Marketing Center (IMC) and a TRUE “Podcasting and RSS Genius” : he’s the inspiration for this podcast
8. You can participate in DadCast by sending us questions, audio, news, documents et cetera - Click here to send your submissions or ask your questions.
Please let us know what you think about DADcast!
Divorced-dad-daily.com - Hosts: Danny Guspie & Heidi Nabert
Producer/Audio Engineer - Danny Guspie
Music by The Danny's
Go to DIVORCED-DAD-DAILY.COM - Sign up for FREE help from successful divorced dads for Family Court. Stop losing, paying huge legal bills and START WINNING NOW! Fathers Resources International (FRI) Executive Director Danny Guspie and National Shared Parenting Association President, Heidi Nabert discuss fathers rights, family court activism; Mentoring by successful divorce dads for newbies to Family Court.