5 Benefits Focus Brings to Your Life and Work
about 13 days ago.
Updated 3 months ago.
What if we’ve been given the wrong operating instructions? What if everything you have been taught about how to set and achieve a goal is wrong? This is precisely what behavioral change expert, Adele Spraggon, suggests and she can prove it. Drawing on the most recent findings in brain research along with inspiring stories of breakthroughs and triumphs from her clients, Adele will talk about how almost any obstacle can be overcome with the right operating instructions. Adele is the award-winning author of the book Shift: 4 Steps to Personal Empowerment.
Here are some questions I asked Adele that you will benefit from by listening to her answers:
1. In your work as a change expert, you suggest that the traditional approaches to goal setting run contrary to the latest findings in brain research. Please explain this.
2. How do these findings change the way we are taught to set and achieve our goals?
3. What problems do you see amongst your clients when they use a traditional approach to goal setting and achievement?
4. What is the better way to set and achieve a goal?
5. What results do people experience when they align with how their brain is working?
Learning how to rebuild communication between the brain hemispheres results in a much more effortless approach to goal achievement. Often a person ends up exceeding their own expectations.
What is the best way for you to obtain a copy of Adele’s book, Shift: 4 Steps to Personal Empowerment?
Go to www.shift4steps.com. The book is free, so you only pay for shipping and handling.
You can also get a gift of a free month of access to Adel’s teachings, including my weekly group coaching calls, by going to www.shift4steps.com.
You can find my interview with Adele Spraggon at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries. Subscribe and get new episodes as they are released.
If you are getting value from any of Podcasts, please take a minute to leave me a short rating and review. I would really appreciate it, and love to hear from you and requests for topics you would find of value.
Aim for what you want each and every day!
The Accountability Coach™
The Results Accelerator™
To help you stay focused and on track to achieving your goals, check out these other high-value resources.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel with business success principles (https://www.youtube.com/annebachrach)
- Subscribe to my high-value short business tips Blog (https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/)
- Connect with me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TheAccountabilityCoach)
- Connect with me on Linked-in (https://www.linkedin.com/in/annebachrach)
- Connect with me on Pinterest (https://pinterest.com/resultsrule/)
- Connect with me on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/annebachrach/)
Take advantage of all the complimentary business tips and tools by joining the Free Silver Membership on https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/coaching-store/inner-circle-store/.
Check out all the great free high-content training web classes, by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/free-articles/free-webinars/.
Go to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com to check out for yourself how I, as your Accountability Coach™, can help you get and stay focused on you highest payoff activities that put you in the highest probability position to achieve your professional and personal goals, so you can enjoy the kind of business and life you truly want and deserve.
As an experienced accountability coach and author of 5 books, I help business professionals make more money, work less, and enjoy even better work life balance.
Check out my proven business accelerator resources by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/coaching-store/.
Get your daily Accountability Minute shot of a single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the "right foot", subscribe to it based on your country.
The Accountability Minute on Amazon's Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
Author of Excuses Don’t Count; Results Rule, Live Life with No Regrets, No Excuses, and the Work Life Balance Emergency Kit, The Roadmap To Success with Stephen Covey and Ken Blanchard, and more.