Daniel Alfon, Author, Build a LinkedIn Profile for Business
about 19 hours ago.
Updated 2 months ago.
Dr. Frank Buck is currently ranked #1 in the world by Global Gurus Top 30 in the "time management category." His book Get Organized!: Time Management for School Leaders has shown countless people an easier way to navigate life. Dr. Buck’s mission is to help busy professionals achieve total control over their time and the peace of mind that nothing is falling through the cracks. I know you will get value from what Frank shares today because we call can be even more productive and accelerate the achievement of our goals, if we choose to.
Here are some questions I asked Frank that you will benefit from when you listen to his interview:
1. For the person who uses a paper planner and is thinking about going digitally, where would you have them start?
2. We know how important it is to take notes during meetings (both group and 1-on-1) and phone calls, as well as virtually. How can I use digital organization to make those notes more valuable? Frank uses Evernote. You can also consider LiveScribe (https://us.livescribe.com/) and Onenote as good options for note taking tools and use as a resource source.
3. You talk about digital organization allowing tools to work together. Can you give us some examples? What about Slack, Basecamp, Wrike, Asana, Calendar appointment programs like Calendly?
4. You say your day involves doing only two things. That sounds hard to believe. What are those two things?
5. What do you think is the purpose of having an organized life, from your perspective?
To learn more, visit Frank’s website at FrankBuck.org. When you join his email list, you will receive two free gifts. One of those is an ebook showing you how to use the Ticker System and also how to set up and use Remember The Milk.
Frank Buck's new book is Get Organized Digitally! and releases December 28, 2021. This book is your go-to source, presenting the "nuts and bolts" of exactly how to make technology work for you in both your personal and professional life. Check it out by going to https://amzn.to/39Usndd.
Check out my interview with Frank Buck by looking for the Accountability Coach Podcast, which can be found on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries, as well as at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/.
If you want a short daily fix from me, check out The Accountability Minute which can be found on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
To find me on Amazon's Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
Aim for what you want each and every day!
The Accountability Coach™
The Results Accelerator™
Go to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com to check out for yourself how I, as your Accountability Coach™, can help you get and stay focused on you highest payoff activities that put you in the highest probability position to achieve your professional and personal goals, so you can enjoy the kind of business and life you truly want and deserve.
For more help with growing your business and accelerating your results, reach out to me today and schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation.
Get your daily Accountability Minute shot of a single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the "right foot". You can find The Accountability Minute on https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ as well as on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
If you are getting value from any of Podcasts, please take a minute to leave me a short rating and review. I would really appreciate it, and love to hear from you.
To help you stay focused and on track to achieving your goals, check out these other high-value complimentary resources.
Subscribe to my high-value business success tips and resources Blog https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/)
- Take advantage of all the complimentary business tips and tools by joining the Free Silver Membership on https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/coaching-store/inner-circle-store/.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel with business success principles (https://www.youtube.com/annebachrach)
- Connect with me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TheAccountabilityCoach)
- Connect with me on Linked-in (https://www.linkedin.com/in/annebachrach)
- Connect with me on Pinterest (https://pinterest.com/resultsrule/)
- Connect with me on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/annebachrach/)
As an experienced accountability coach and author of 5 books, I help business professionals make more money, work less, and enjoy even better work life balance.
Check out my proven business accelerator resources by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/coaching-store/.
Author of Excuses Don’t Count; Results Rule, Live Life with No Regrets, No Excuses, and the Work Life Balance Emergency Kit, The Roadmap To Success with Stephen Covey and Ken Blanchard, and more.