5 Reasons You’re Procrastinating and What to Do About It
about 22 days ago.
Updated 5 months ago.
Sean Castrina is a serial entrepreneur, having started more than 20 companies over the last 20 years, and still seeks to launch a new venture annually. He is an investor, teacher, and highly-sought-after speaker who communicates with humor and a bluntness that engages and captures his audience. He is the author of 8 Unbreakable Rules for Business Startup Success, The Greatest Entrepreneur in the World, and the World’s Greatest Business Plan.
Here are some questions I asked Sean Castrina that you will benefit from by listening to his interview:
1. Give us some background on how you got started on your entrepreneurial journey?
2. You talk about Mindset as only one piece of the success puzzle. First, let’s talk about the importance of mindset and then what are the other pieces?
3. What are the qualities that separate the most successful people from others?
4. What advice do you have for those who have a business but are not growing or not growing at the pace they would like?
5. When you say, everyone should think like an Entrepreneur, what exactly do you mean by this?
6. What is your one piece of advice above all else you like to give entrepreneurs?
7. What is your one piece of success advice you like to share that can benefit everyone listening?
Get a FREE copy of Sean’s book, 8 Unbreakable Rules for Business Startup Success, by going to www.seancastrina.com.
If you are getting value from any of Podcasts, please take a minute to leave me a short rating and review. I would really appreciate it, and love to hear from you.
You can find my interview with Sean Castrina at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries. Subscribe and get new episodes as they are released.
Subscribe and get notified every time a new episode is released.
Aim for what you want each and every day!
The Accountability Coach™
The Results Accelerator™
To help you stay focused and on track to achieving your goals, check out these other high-value resources.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel with business success principles (https://www.youtube.com/annebachrach)
- Subscribe to my high-value short business tips Blog (https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/)
- Connect with me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheAccountabilityCoach)
- Connect with me on Linked-in thttps://www.linkedin.com/in/annebachrach)
- Connect with me on Pinterest (https://pinterest.com/resultsrule/)
- Connect with me on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/annebachrach/)
Take advantage of all the complimentary business tips and tools by joining the Free Silver Membership on https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/coaching-store/inner-circle-store/.
Check out all the great free high-content training web classes, by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/free-articles/free-webinars/.
Go to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com to check out for yourself how I, as your Accountability Coach™, can help you get and stay focused on you highest payoff activities that put you in the highest probability position to achieve your professional and personal goals, so you can enjoy the kind of business and life you truly want and deserve.
As an experienced accountability coach and author of 5 books, I help business professionals make more money, work less, and enjoy even better work life balance.
Check out my proven business accelerator resources by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/coaching-store/.
Get your daily Accountability Minute shot of a single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the "right foot". You can find The Accountability Minute on https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ as well as on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
Author of Excuses Don’t Count; Results Rule, Live Life with No Regrets, No Excuses, and the Work Life Balance Emergency Kit, The Roadmap To Success with Stephen Covey and Ken Blanchard, and more.