Daryl Woodhouse Interview, Healthy Life-Work Balance Expert
about 4 days ago.
Updated about 4 days ago.
Daryl Woodhouse has appeared on 200+ stages, workshops and conferences, live and virtually across 60+ countries. From his experience, Daryl knows that a healthy life-work balance isn’t just good for your wellbeing, it has a profound impact on business success. Daryl equips leaders and entrepreneurs with all they need to achieve more, work less, and avoid burnout. This all sounds good to me, so I hope you also get value from insights Daryl shared with me.
Here are some questions I asked Daryl that you will benefit from when you listen to his interview:
• Since starting your first business in 2012, you achieved 7 figures in revenue within a few years, winning many awards from innovation excellence and client success studies. Please briefly explain what the major contributors were to you being able to accomplish such good success in a short period of time.
• Share with us the 8 ways to boost workplace productivity & wellbeing, so we can get an idea on how to get started doing this in our business.
• Can you easily share what you call your ‘Perfect Week Planner’ template and give us practical and easy to implement tips?
• What did you do to achieve a happier life by working 4 days a week, so you could increase your career and business success?
• How can we achieve more at work, without increasing our work hours?
To learn more about what Daryl does, connect with him on Linked-in or go to https://darylwoodhouse.com.
Applying Strategic Thinking practices to your business will accelerate your success by allowing a crystal-clear focus to drive daily tasks - for you and your team. To download my complimentary copy of a strategic thinking model, go to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/strategic-thinking-model/.
It is amazing to me how many people don’t have a specific agenda for meetings they hold and then they wonder why meetings take so long. Our time is valuable, so we want to use it wisely. To help you with creating an agenda and action items that will result from the meeting, take a look at my worksheet template and modify it to work for you.
The purpose for the Agenda & Action Item Worksheet is to provide clarity on what you want to accomplish in the meeting… and clarity on who is going to do what following the meeting. Download this template and see how it might be of value to you in your various meetings with clients, prospects, strategic alliances, team members, etc. To download my complimentary meeting agenda and action item worksheet template, go to http://tinyurl.com/yy24484q.
If you want a short daily fix from me, check out The Accountability Minute which can be found on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
To find me on Amazon's Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
Aim for what you want each and every day!
The Accountability Coach™
The Results Accelerator™
To help you stay focused and on track to achieving your goals, check out these other high-value resources.
Subscribe to my high-value business success tips and resources Blog https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/)
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel with business success principles (https://www.youtube.com/annebachrach)
- Connect with me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TheAccountabilityCoach)
- Connect with me on Linked-in (https://www.linkedin.com/in/annebachrach)
- Connect with me on Pinterest (https://pinterest.com/resultsrule/)
- Connect with me on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/annebachrach/)
Check out my interview with Daryl Woodhouse by looking for the Accountability Coach Podcast, which can be found on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries, as well as at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/.