Divorced Dads Rights - DadCast - Episode # 12
a long time ago.
Updated a long time ago.
Divorced Dads Rights - DadCast Episode # 7
Length: 60 Minutes
Recording/Mixdown date: April 23-24, 2006
Release date: April 24, 2006
Copyright - April 23, 2006,
Danny Guspie & Heidi Nabert All rights reserved worldwide
THIS WEEK’S WE DISCUSS:
1. “ The Divorced Dad RoadMap continues…Who really has custody of your kids?”.
2. What distinguishes Fathers who win versus fathers who lose at Family Court?
3. News items – Father left with 60 cents after paycheck garnishment for child support; Shared parenting Bill in New York stalled in committee; Dr. Mark Klein is running for President to put the EVIL FAMILY LAW EMPIRE out of it’s misery, and CNN is covering his campaign to get nominated as the Republican candidate for 2008; danny’s Op-Ed Piece: Your constitutional Bootcamp
4. Questions from our listeners for Danny and Heidi
5. An Inside Look: Our Fathers Resources Meeting: Potential Move-away case involving transportation issues
6. Divorce 101 – Creating a Game Plan for your Divorce Management Plan – Step One – Stress Management
7. Top 10 Divorced-Dad-Daily Countdown
8. The 52 Top Reasons "Dave" should listen to DadCast this Year - Reason # 48
9. Editorial – Eternal optimism – You can find True Love if you get your act together. Scott Paton – The Dean of Blogonomics and Podology – Our mentor from the Internet Marketing Center (IMC) and a TRUE “Podcasting and RSS Genius”
10. You can participate in DadCast by sending us questions, audio, news, documents et cetera - Click here to send your submissions or ask your questions.
Please let us know what you think about DADcast!
Divorced-dad-daily.com - Hosts:
Danny Guspie & Heidi Nabert
Producer/Audio Engineer - Danny Guspie
Music by The Danny's
Go to DIVORCED-DAD-DAILY.COM
Sign up for FREE help from successful divorced dads for Family Court. Stop losing, paying huge legal bills and START WINNING NOW!
Fathers Resources International (FRI) Executive Director Danny Guspie and National Shared Parenting Association President, Heidi Nabert discuss fathers rights, family court activism; Mentoring by successful divorce dads for newbies to Family Court.