#70 - Matt Savage
a long time ago.
Updated a long time ago.
I got a great response to my last Q&A podcast on Goal Setting, so I have done another one all about Tilt. If you want to be featured on a future Q&A podcast, just contact me with your question. Today Barry and I discuss a wide range of topics I’m sure all of you can relate to, even if you are not a poker player. In this episode we discuss:
* Why you might Tilt in one format (Like PLO), but not another (Like No Limit)
* The differences between Tilt in poker and trading
* Is Tilt different online compared to live?
* Why Winner’s Tilt is more of a confidence issue than an anger issue
* Dealing with pressure at the tables that appears as anger