Divorced Dads Rights - DadCast - Episode # 12
a long time ago.
Updated a long time ago.
Divorced Dads Rights - DadCast - Episode # 3
Length: 60 Minutes
Recording/Mixdown date: March 26, 2006
Release date: March 28, 2006
Copyright - March 26, 2006,
Danny Guspie & Heidi Nabert All rights reserved worldwide
THIS WEEK’S WE DISCUSS:
1.Tips on watching the action in Family Court to help you come up with YOUR GAME PLAN to save a lot in legal fees
2. News items from Divorced-Dad-Daily.com: Internet-visitation.org, Action alert - New Zealand, report from South Africa
3. An Inside Look: Our Fathers Resources Meeting - The value of political action
4. Introducing the new girlfriend to the kids and breaking it to the wife Danny & Heidi interview each other
5. Top 10 Divorced-Dad-Daily Countdown
6. The 52 Top Reasons "Dave" should listen to DadCast this Year - Reason # 52
7. Editorial – Introducing Scott Paton – The Dean of Blogonomics and Podology – Our mentor from the Internet Marketing Center (IMC) and a TRUE “Podcasting and RSS Genius” : he’s the inspiration for this podcast
8. You can participate in DadCast by sending us questions, audio, news, documents et cetera - Click here to send your submissions or ask your questions.
Please let us know what you think about DADcast!
Divorced-dad-daily.com - Hosts: Danny Guspie & Heidi Nabert
Producer/Audio Engineer - Danny Guspie
Music by The Danny's
Go to DIVORCED-DAD-DAILY.COM - Sign up for FREE help from successful divorced dads for Family Court. Stop losing, paying huge legal bills and START WINNING NOW! Fathers Resources International (FRI) Executive Director Danny Guspie and National Shared Parenting Association President, Heidi Nabert discuss fathers rights, family court activism; Mentoring by successful divorce dads for newbies to Family Court.