The World of Macrophages: How to Harness Them for Research
about 1 year ago.
Updated a long time ago.
Array tomography (AT) is a 3D image reconstruction technique for high resolution, quantitative analysis of biological structures. For optimal results, ultrathin and ordered sections are an absolute requirement.
In this webinar you will get tips and tricks to optimize the workflow of your array tomography:
- Fast and precise trimming of the sample block-face
- Adhesion of a single section to create ribbons
- Automated serial sectioning with the ARTOS 3D ultramicrotome
- Acquisition and processing of a 3D SEM dataset
- Segmentation and 3D reconstruction of cells
- Interpretation of 3D reconstructions