5 Benefits Focus Brings to Your Life and Work
about 7 days ago.
Updated 4 months ago.
Interview with Matt Grandos – Author of Motivate the Unmotivated: A Proven System for Sustainable Motivation
Over the last decade, Matt Grandos has tested, developed and helped thousands of others implement an effective and easy to duplicate system that will help you build an unbreakable foundation for your life as well as motivate even the most unmotivated individuals in your life.
These techniques have been taught and implemented in organizations of all industries and sizes. From Google Headquarters and Twitter to the United States Airforce and professional organizations all around the world.
Using these concepts Matt has been able to do the following:
• Build his first $1,000,000 business by the age of 25
• Travel all over the world teaching top executives how to build an unbreakable foundation and sustainably motivate others.
• See continued success for thousands of individuals who have applied these systems to their lives and businesses.
Matt is also the author of, Motivate the Unmotivated: A Proven System for Sustainable Motivation. He has a new book coming out in a few months called, The Intentional Week.
Here are some questions I asked Matt that you will benefit from by listening to his answers:
1. How does someone motivate themselves when they really don’t feel motivated?
2. Can you motivate team members? How do you motivate others?
3. Who was the Hardest person you ever had to motivate?
4. What are a few things individuals can implement right now to help motivate others?
5. If you are saying motivation should be like turning a switch on and off, if it is this easy why are people unmotivated?
6. What is the “Two-Minute Drill”?
7. How do you motivate the unmotivated?
What is the best way for you to obtain a copy of Matt’s book, Motivate the Unmotivated: A Proven System for Sustainable Motivation? On Amazon.
Resources Matt Shared:
-Free Motivation Catlyst Assessment: www.lifepulseinc.com/MCA
-PodGift for Listeners (mention that you were referred by Anne Bachrach): www.lifepulseinc.com/PODGIFT
-See how Matt’s organization can help you: www.lifepulseinc.com/letushelp
-90-Day Challenge: www.lifepulseinc.com/I90
If you are getting value from any of Podcasts, please take a minute to leave me a short rating and review. I would really appreciate it, and love to hear from you and requests for topics you would find of value.
Aim for what you want each and every day!
The Accountability Coach™
The Results Accelerator™
To help you stay focused and on track to achieving your goals, check out these other high-value resources.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel with business success principles (https://www.youtube.com/annebachrach)
- Subscribe to my high-value short business tips Blog (https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/)
- Connect with me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TheAccountabilityCoach)
- Connect with me on Linked-in (https://www.linkedin.com/in/annebachrach)
- Connect with me on Pinterest (https://pinterest.com/resultsrule/)
- Connect with me on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/annebachrach/)
Take advantage of all the complimentary business tips and tools by joining the Free Silver Membership on https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/coaching-store/inner-circle-store/.
Check out all the great free high-content training web classes, by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/free-articles/free-webinars/.
Go to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com to check out for yourself how I, as your Accountability Coach™, can help you get and stay focused on you highest payoff activities that put you in the highest probability position to achieve your professional and personal goals, so you can enjoy the kind of business and life you truly want and deserve.
As an experienced accountability coach and author of 5 books, I help business professionals make more money, work less, and enjoy even better work life balance.
Check out my proven business accelerator resources by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/coaching-store/.
Get your daily Accountability Minute shot of a single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the "right foot", subscribe to it based on your country.
The Accountability Minute on Amazon's Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
Author of Excuses Don’t Count; Results Rule, Live Life with No Regrets, No Excuses, and the Work Life Balance Emergency Kit, The Roadmap To Success with Stephen Covey and Ken Blanchard, and more.